a directory of ways to participate in sea exploration
This website disclaimer is based on a precedent created by template-contracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com. Also, IANAL.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Ariel Waldman and Lisa Ballard make no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Ariel Waldman and Lisa Ballard does not warrant that:
– this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
– the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Limitations of liability
Ariel Waldman and Lisa Ballard will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
– [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
– for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
– for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Ariel Waldman and Lisa Ballard have been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.